it was dark, windy and raining outside, but it was suffocatingly hot in my room so i stepped out on my balcony. there was a huge puddle of water, dirt, mold, algae, etc. since no one has been at the balcony for months. i brought out a newspaper to put my feet on so they wouldn't get wet and a stool to sit on.
and i played my violin in the balcony, in the dark, in the rain, in the wind.
it was incredible.
but my feet ended up being wet anyway and grey since newspaper ink got all over them.
any suggestions to what i should do? i was thinking of having flower boxes... although it's a bit late, seeing as it's already autumn.