i haven't been writing in this regularly and i kind of miss it. it's a comfort since i have a real notebook i write it in, but even that isn't regular. it's really cute though - all paint/water stained, leather bound. much more attractive to write in but i'm still not committing.
on to mindlessness -
- i have a new camera. it's point & shoot dark pink, but i do like it. it serves its purpose, since i'm not exactly a budding photographer and have no wish to be.
- procrastinating religion, french and biology tests right now. oohhh, i am the queen of procrastination.
- didn't ask for anything for christmas and i'm feeling good about it. now if only i could an advance so i can run out and buy presents for everyone else
- really excited about tomorrow - i've bought ingredients for making cupcakes and cookies for my friends and colleagues so... yes. spread the love.
- and i'll try taking a photo of every single step of the process. vanilla or chocolate much?
- i'm so happy it's snowing and i hope it doesn't rain. i want to go outside with snow softly drifting down and everything is fresh and untouched. not winds whipping at my face or snow melting once it hits the ground. i want to make snow angels, snow forts, snowmen with someone, then go inside and drink tongue scalding hot chocolate.
- i wish i didn't care so much what others thought or said. if i didn't then i wouldn't have been on the verge of tears out in the cold today while someone invited me to their house. it just made it worse, though i'm sure they didn't mean anything by it.
- why do i always get into conflicts with such aggressive people? i'm probably the most non-confrontational person you'll ever meet.
- the person who could've made everything better is too wrapped up in theirself to care. so i refuse to either. i wash my hands of you when you get like this.
- i want someone to tell me if i'm overestimating or just telling the truth.
- thanks for believing in me and making me laugh in a sea of superficial people.